Monday, October 13, 2014

Hey I know this guy. Isn't he the one with too many hobbies?


I spend so many hours sitting in a cubicle at work, I do like so many others in this world do, and try and make it as comfy and self expressive as possible.


So this is a blog that will cover some of my more oddball collecting pursuits. I have a lot of hobbies and interests that fuel the overall attitude and direction of my illustration and voice over work.

This isn't just a toy collecting blog, although there will be a heavy emphasis on that as well as video games, and really, most of my reviews like that will be found over at the Tenacious Toys Blog.

I don't do unboxing videos, I don't plan on many of these updates being super indepth, but you never know. I tend to do a lot of vintage shop searching, estate sale rummaging, and flea market hunting. At times I will find a lot of stuff that inspires me, helps me work out an artwork problem in the form of a prop, or maybe it starts an idea.

In a lot of ways, this was all an effort to keep my main Artisan Rogue blog free to be focused on only updates pertaining to my artwork and art show travels. So to some degree, there is a bit of cross pollination that will happen between the two blogs.

Look to seeing updates about historical items, t-shirt designs, toys, old tech, video games, board games, movies, old television shows, pins, art supplies, some survival  and camping things, repairing, renewing, hell maybe even gardening, visiting art museums or attending the performing arts.

Who knows? At any rate, welcome! - Mario, the Rogue Hobbyist

No comments:

Post a Comment